Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Finance Manager. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with excellent knowledge of commercial FP&A. Take the opportunity to build a career at an innovative international medical company.
Specialized Group’s client is a medical technology company with a growing team in Japan. This company is an innovative leader in surgery technology. You will be leading a finance team and managing control of the budget with access to senior management.
The position manages, prepares, administers, and directs the control of the budget.
- Perform duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards
- Responsible for planning and end results through the management of the team; defines roles and responsibilities, plans for the department’s future needs and operations, counsels Shareholders on performance and contributes to Shareholder pay decisions/changes; may manage through other supervisors.
- Guided by long-term objectives; helps determine approaches to managing processes, resolving operational issues, and resource management; contributes to the standards around which others will operate.
- Provides guidance, constructive input and motivation; adapts communication techniques for a variety of audiences.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires the evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Acts as advisor to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company. Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Manages, perhaps through subordinate supervisors, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods, and staffing.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Over 5 years' experience in finance.
- University Degree
- Knowledge of accounting and financial analysis
- Native Japanese and strong English language skills
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Management responsibilities
- Work in an international environment
Sorry, this job is no longer available