Your New Career Opportunity
This is a newly created Digital Marketing Manager position available for a foreign consumer product company based in Japan. This position was created to lead all the Digital Marketing initiatives for Japan.
About the Company
The company is a global FMCG consumer company based in Europe & US. They have both distributor business model (wholesales) and directly owned channels including the owned E-commerce. They sell the number 1 product in their category for Japan and global.
- Manage all elements of digital related activities
- Development and execution of effective digital marketing strategy
- Maximize brand equity and brand contribution to the responsible business by continuously evolving/innovating digital marketing strategy.
-Including owned, earned and paid media platforms.
-Website (Brand site), social media, etc
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to build long-term brand loyalty.
-Control the external agencies.
-Be proactive to collaborate with EC team to leverage the UX on website.
-Work proactively with Marketing and Brand managers to support the product launches and sales promotions.
- Manage and lead social advertising and digital media campaign across categories and brands.
- Manage owned media daily operations by working closely with agencies. (Digital Account Management)
- Develop, execute the digital plans and evaluate consumer promotions.
- Campaign analysis and reporting to relevant teams and global
- KPI setting and planning development and execution to achieve
- Maximize the UX and innovate their satisfaction.
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- Experience in working in a FMCG / Retailer
- Has 5+ years digital marketing experience
- Strong experience/knowledge of digital marketing
- Good experience/knowledge on CRM management.
- Business English proficiency (4 skills): no TOEIC score targeted. Rather whether they can use it in business
- Proactive, hands-on attitude, adjustment, while striking a balance between macro and micro view
- Feels comfortable working under pressure and in a complex organization
- Learning on the fly and dealing with ambiguity
- High motivation to create new digital culture and to push DX movement
- High self-awareness and its self-reflection
- Strong commercial skills and acumen
- A team player who is happy to roll-up their sleeves and participate at all levels of marketing
- Native level in Japanese
- Business level in English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Rewarding compensation
- Management role
- Work for an international and known brand