Your New Career Opportunity
An international SaaS company that provides desktop virtualization networking and cloud computing technologies is recruiting for a Cloud delivery expert.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be part of the team which will act as the primary interface between the customers and field/engineering teams.
You will be responsible for communicating with each Cloud service team to ensure acceptance criteria around the trust framework as well as manage the feedback loop with customers and field teams.
- Manage Service delivery, ensuring defined acceptance criteria has been met
- Align release roadmaps and highlight risks & field concerns
- Track strategic Cloud deals and ensure cross-functional alignment
- Engage with customers to ensure expectations
- Participate and present at customer and partner-facing events
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Ability to manage several concurrent projects and initiatives
- Understand Cloud deployments, high-level architecture
- Ccustomer-first mindset
- Strong project management skills in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills with ability to interpret/present information from several and various sources
- Over 8 years of Service Delivery or project management related to cloud.
- Fluent Japanese and English
- Prior experience in customer facing roles
- Cloud Security is a great plus to have
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation and additional benefits
- International environment
- Flex/Remote working time
- Central Tokyo Office
Sorry, this job is no longer available