Your New Career Opportunity
A 1 Trillion AUM Investment Management Firm is looking for an Institutional Sales Executive. The firm is looking to increase its business development effort in Japan, and the Institutional Sales Executive will grow the Company’s AUM by cultivating relationships with prospects, employing the Company’s consultative approach to investment solutions and ultimately demonstrating why the Company can add value to the prospect’s investment objectives.
Applications will only be accepted for individuals with an existing Institutional Client Base.
- Responsible for obtaining new mandates through marketing activities.
- In addition to above, work closely with Head of Client Service & Marketing, Tokyo on product development.
- In the arena of banks and insurance companies, responsible for identifying the targets and developing products together with Head of Client Service & Marketing, Tokyo.
- Build the Company’s brand and promote brand recognition in Japan.
- Grow the firm’s assets under management globally.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese (Native) and English (Business)
- Approximately 7+ years of experience in asset management industry or sell side companies within sales.
- Strong grasp of financial products and solutions
- Experience in sales role focusing banks and/or insurance companies is preferable.
- Experience working for large asset managers is preferable.
- Proven business development skills and an assertive mindset to aggressively penetrate into the Japan markets.
- Proven ability to create and develop a marketing and presentation process with a focus on closing new business.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills that will allow the successful candidate to work effectively across a broad range of business functions, including the ability to work with Product Specialists, Portfolio Managers and employees in other offices.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Tokyo Central office
- International working environment