Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for an Audit Manager. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with excellent knowledge of auditing and compliance. Take the opportunity to build a career at an established life insurance company.
Specialized Group’s client is a privately-owned life insurance company with an established presence in Japan.
- Reporting directly to the Japan Head of Internal Audit.
- Establishes positive relationships with the business.
- Prepares informative reports.
- Assists in the design, development, and maintenance of comprehensive risk-based audit plans.
- Monitor budget
- Lead the assigned audit engagement and develop the skills and knowledge of the team by providing guidance, training, and coaching.
- Monitors the progress of the audit plan to meet the deadline.
- Proactively monitors the completion of corrective audit actions.
- Coordinates and supports internal audit staff in field audits.
- Supports special projects under the direction of the Head of Internal Audit.
- Understands and implements the three-lines of defense risk management framework.
- Understand various stakeholder requirements and deliver audit service accordingly
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding rules, regulations, best practices, tools, and techniques.
- Liaison with different groups as a bilingual auditor
- Act as an agent for change where change is needed
- Work efficiently and effectively under the fast-changing environment with out of the box
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- Over 5 years' experience in auditing in Japan.
- Knowledge of accounting and compliance.
- University Degree.
- Excellent organization abilities
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location
- Competitive salary.
- Management responsibilities.
- Work in an international environment.
Sorry, this job is no longer available