Regional Business Development Director 事業開発ディレクター
Our client - a major logistics company - are seeking a Business Development Director with experience in industrial logistics to drive business growth and maintain client relationships in a competitive market.
This is a senior role with regional responsibility. The suitable candidate will be an independent thinker capable of making strategic decisions.
- Create regional business plans.
- Secure new clients & manage existing client relationships.
- Develop account strategies for clients.
- Work with Marketing to increase brand visibility.
- Review RFQs and RFPs.
- Provide market and client insights.
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop solutions for clients.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience, preferably in account management.
- Ability to analyze data.
- Proven record in client management and negotiation.
- Technical knowledge related to client requirements.
Sorry, this job is no longer available