Our client is a multinational IT services and consulting company headquarted in the United States. They provide a wide range of digital, technology, consulting and operation servivces to clients in various industries. They drive digital transformation, optimize business processes, improve customer experience and achieve stragetic objectives through innotive and agile solutions.
Job Title: Project Manager
- Ensuring that committed deliverables and services are rendered on schedule with defined quality levels
- Resolving issues and ad hoc requests
- Producing and distributing status reports, metric reports
- Capacity Planning, Project planning and work allocation
- Managing resources against projected demand
- Driving agreed practices (DWH and BI related) and efficiency
- Planning to Resolve challenging and critical issues
- Technical discussion with agencies, customer and offshore.
- Handling Client interfacing and coordinating the support status within the team
- Status reporting to local and global stake holders for client
- Project Management and experienced in either/or waterfall/agile methodology
- Ability to work with Project Management tools like JIRA or MS Projects
- Experienced in end-to-end SDLC implementation for multi geography projects
- Strong bilingual skills in Japanese and English (writing/reading/communication) to communicate effectively both at local stakeholders, multiple partners involved in IT project implementation and regional stakeholders
- Experience working on onsite-offshore mode.