HR Operations 人事オペレーションス
Our client are a global software company, looking for an HR Operations professional for their HR Shared Services Centre.
You will have the opportunity to develop a broad skillset in a stable and growing environment.
- Manage HR tasks such as onboarding, offboarding, benefits, and payroll.
- Handle daily HR activities and coordinate with internal teams and external vendors.
- Update and maintain content for HR self-service portals.
- Respond to HR-related inquiries and manage first-level escalations.
- Work with HR functions, partnering with Centres of Excellence (COEs) and external vendors.
- Ensure HR processes are accurate and participate in audits for data accuracy.
- Identify and implement improvements in HR processes.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong decision-making skills, particularly when addressing non-routine operational challenges.
- Experience in handling vendor relationships.
- In-depth knowledge of HR processes, emphasizing data accuracy, system workflows, and compliance.
- Japanese fluency.