- Provide full spectrum of general office administrative support to in Tokyo
- Assist Administration Manager by handling general admin duties including but not limited to office facility, procurement and payment, equipment maintenance, company property management, vendors management and contract renewal, office cleaning, plants, insurance policies, etc.
- Manage work arrangements and performances of Receptionist, and backup Reception Desk as required
- Support office leasing related matters, such as fit-out, layout change, contract renewal, relocation, restoration, etc.
- Promote a healthy and safe working environment, neat, tidy, and clean all the time
- Onsite support for corporate and office events and corporate CSR / SDGs / other activities as required
- Handle various kinds of office move related matters with general admin tasks, closely working with Administration Manager and all internal/external parties
- Build new office operating policies and procedures from Administration's perspective
- 8 -10 years of solid working experience in office administration duties in sizable multinational companies
- Hands on experience in office fit-out and relocation project preferred
- Native Japanese & proficient English language skills
- Proficiency in MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, organized, detailed, cost-conscious mindset, well-balanced, and capable of managing time and multitasks' workload, and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skill, interpersonal and communication skills, team-worker, initiative-taker and quick-learner