Job Title: Finance Controller / Manager
Our client in the manufacturing sector is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Finance Manager/Controller.
This is a chance to develop your career by taking on varied responsibilities in a supportive and flexible environment.
- Oversee all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure.
- Implement financial systems and strategies to support company growth.
- Coordinate and produce all tax documentation as required.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to the company's leadership to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Develop performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company's strategic direction.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a finance role.
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- Proficient in financial reporting, taxation, auditing, corporate finance, and treasury management.
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and finance software.
Sorry, this job is no longer available