|給与:||¥8000000.00 - ¥10000000.00 per annum|
The company is looking for an experienced bilingual Executive Assistant who is smart, quickly adapting, and psychologically robust.
Jobs are both personal and business-related. The Executive has only a basic understanding of Japanese, so they will also need interpreting support from the assistant.
● Managing the executive's calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
● Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive's behalf
● Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
● Performing minor accounting duties
● Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
● Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
● Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department
● Planing travel, including flights, accommodation, and ground transportation
● Coordinating events and speaking engagements
● Communicating with external stakeholders such as a lawyer renovation company, a car service company, a housekeeper
● Communicating with banks and keeping track of invoices
● Cash payment (confirmation of deposits and withdrawals in account)
● Payroll calculation assistance
● Bookkeeping, budgeting, forecast reports, financial reporting, closing, etc.
● Communicating with an external accounting/tax consultant
● Relocation preparation
● Time Attendance management
● Supporting coming employees from overseas; CoE, work visa, arrange their living place such as Serviced Apartment.
● Permanent Employment
● Office location: Minato-ku, Tokyo
● Working hours: 09:00 - 17:00
● Working style: Hybrid
● Full flex time
● Full bilingual ability - Japanese and English
● Around 10 year of EA experience
● Has goad work ethics and is familiar with start-up environment
● Team player
● Excellent sense of discretion and confidentiality