Job Title: Compensation and Benefits (C&B) Partner
Industry: Consumer Technology / Online Media コンシューマーテクノロジー / オンラインメディア
Location: Tokyo 東京
Our client, a world-leading company in the consumer tech industry, is seeking a Compensation & Benefits (C&B) Partner.
The role involves improving the company's performance and incentives strategy, attracting and retaining talent, and aligning the workforce with the organization's goals.
This is a chance for an experienced candidate to take on regional responsibility and develop their career.
- Develop and review benefits packages and policies for specific Asian markets.
- Oversee benefits program design, review, and implementation.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners for project delivery.
- Monitor local legislation and ensure policy compliance.
- Manage escalations and provide advice on benefits policies and solutions.
- Participate in global projects, taking local context into consideration.
- At least 5 years of HR / C&B experience, preferably in-house.
- Experience managing benefits in Japan and Korea.
- Data analysis and market research skills.
- Excellent communication and report writing abilities.
- Proficiency in Japanese and English.
- Communication ability in Korean would be a plus, but is not necessary.