Our client are a leading pharmaceutical company in search for a CoE Director, based in Tokyo.
You will manage a large team & lead the improvement and delivery of HR services.
This is an opportunity to take on a senior leadership role in a global corporation.
- Work with People function leaders to coordinate HR service delivery.
- Manage the People function's operational calendar.
- Handle end-to-end People & Culture services for employees and managers.
- Monitor and improve service quality using KPIs.
- Resolve escalated HR service delivery challenges.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate with external partners for service support.
- Lead a team of eight, setting goals and evaluating performance.
- Implement strategies to improve team efficiency.
Qualifications & Attributes:
- Team management and leadership skills.
- Proven experience in HR Operations, ideally in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Ability to manage relationships with stakeholders.
- Skill in strategic planning within a matrix structure.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methods.