Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Treasury Specialist. This is the perfect role for a treasury professional with an excellent understanding of the food industry. Take the opportunity to build a career at a Fortune 500 company.
Specialized Group’s client is an American food and beverage company. It is currently one of the largest food and beverage companies in North America.
Key responsibilities are payment processing, cash management, and working capital management and improvements.
- Handle payment services to domestic, overseas suppliers and group companies.
- Salary, expense settlement, etc. Payment work to the various employee.
- Creating and managing cash advance.
- Verification of deposit balance, and creation of a foreign currency deposit table.
- Forecast for funds.
- Various Cash Reporting to Asia and US Headquarters.
- Management of accounts receivable / accounts payable, participation in projects for improvement.
- Monthly and annual settlement processing, accounting processing (related to cash funds).
- Monthly reporting (related to cash funds).
- Tax payment related (Corporate tax, consumption tax, income tax payment procedures).
- Preparation of statutory payment records.
- General banking response and negotiation.
- Employee's corporate card management.
- Audit response to cash deposits and fund management.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Treasury, Finance or Banking environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Japan Treasury Operations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated to complete tasks independently.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location.
- Competitive salary.
- Defined Career Path
- Work in an international environment.
Sorry, this job is no longer available