Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized-Group is recruiting for a Treasury Manager in Tokyo.
Foreign manufacturer with global functions in Japan – this function oversees part of the global treasury operation. Highly unique business aligning itself to take advantage of new global technology demands.
- Develop timely and accurate cash forecasts for various legal entities
- Cashflow analysis including deep understanding of the story behind the numbers
- Monitor cash requirements and ensure available liquidity for the operations of all entities
- Drive efficient Inter-company funding arrangements in in coordination with other departmental areas
- Act as a business partner to advise the units on complex cash related issues and risk management
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- MBA or other postgraduate degree not essential but preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in treasury functions within a global organization
- Business level English and Japanese (written and spoken)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office user (especially Excel)
The Benefits You Will Receive
- International working environment
- Central Tokyo office
- Financial management responsibilities
Sorry, this job is no longer available