Your New Career Opportunity
An American company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies is recruiting a Telecom Account Manager.
About the Company
Their solutions are being used by over 400,000 clients worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 100, and 98% of the Fortune 500.
- Develop and apply an understanding of the products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques and customer baser while selling to several business accounts and reseller partners.
- Meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies with field counterparts.
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasts as well as opportunity updates in SalesForce.com for management visibility in territory pipeline
- Establish and maintain relationships with key channel partners, system integrators, and any other external partner
- Establish and maintain close relationships with field sales, support team, systems engineers, consultants, and sales specialists
- Establish and leverage relationships with internal resources in order to close specific opportunities consistent with account strategies.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 5+ years previous sales related experience with Telecom sector as coverage
- Excellent communication skills including presentation skills
- Self-starter mindset
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Tracking history of success
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation and additional benefits
- International environment
- Flex working time
- Annual Paid Leave, Pension, Insurance, Maternity Leave
- Central Tokyo Office