Your New Career Opportunity
A global manufacturing giant is looking for a HR Professional with a background in L&D and Talent Management. Great work life balance, career progression opportunities and a mix of Western & Japanese cultures.
Up to 10,000,000 yen, new position - this is not a replacement
- Support the Talent Management Manager and HRBP team with HR Projects across multiple business units.
- Manage Recruitment agency relationships, and screen resumes for the ideal profile
- Create, develop and deliver a variety of training programs, including classroom teaching, 1 on 1 and coaching to support staff, managers and business leaders.
- Work on staff engagement initiatives and pinpoint training needs, communicating crutial information in improve overall harmony within the organization.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Fluent Japanese & English
- 3 years + of HR Generalist, L&D or Talent Management experience
- Passion, drive and a bright engaging personality
- Self-starter with strong time management and organizational skills
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Superflex hours - work remote and choose your own hours
- Minimum of 3.5 hours of work per day.
- Minimum of 20 days of paid leave
- Promotion opportunities
- Strong bonus scheme and compensation review system
Sorry, this job is no longer available