Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Senior Finance & Accountant Manager. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with excellent knowledge of management accounting. Take the opportunity to build a career at an international company. There is a rewarding set of benefits for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is an international beauty products company with a range of goods in Japan. The Senior Finance & Accountant Manager leads a team and has close access to senior management.
Ensure monthly & yearly financial statements are appropriately stated and reconciled, Budget management and Provide analytical reports
- Lead and manage a team of accountants.
- Manage month/quarter/year-end close of books.
- Perform timely reconciliation of accounts and sub-ledgers as part of the monthly close process.
- Prepare or source for the preparation of all financial reports, including statutory accounts, income statements, balance sheets, reports to stakeholders and tax returns.
- Perform appropriate financial controls, checks and balances and levels are in place and that regular reviews occur.
- Identify, analyze and recommend improvements to the company’s financial processes and practices.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure an effective match between business requirements and sources of finance and is effectively maintained.
- Ensure that financial resources are available to meet trading commitments.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders (both internal and external).
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- English communication at a business-level
- Native-level Japanese
- Several years of senior accounting experience with increased responsibilities both managing projects and people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both in English and in Japanese).
- Solid understanding of US GAAP, and Japanese GAAP.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Central Tokyo office
- International environment
- Speak English