Your new career opportunity
Specialized Group is looking for a talented individual, who is looking to take on a multitude of different tasks which can potentially lead to a COO role in the future.
A European firm, who is a leading provider of fund and corporate services to a varied and elite group of investment managers.
- As one of the first individuals to be hired in Japan, you will help dictate how the firm interacts with its client base now and in the future.
- Handling cash management, client reporting and NAV for clients.
- An understanding of Japanese statutory, regulatory, and registration requirements.
- Advising clients on local requirements, you will be comfortable managing timelines and prioritizing tasks, ensuring all stakeholders are informed throughout the process
- Manage relationships with co-operating financial service providers within the industry, such as law firms and banks.
- Daily conversations with clients, in assisting with company incorporations, ongoing local filings, board formalities and other statutory and corporate governance requirements
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese (Native-level) and English (Business-level
- Deep understanding of providing corporate or fund services with 5+ years’ industry experience
- Ability to learn, understand, and adapt to evolving client servicing tactics
- Be ready to build and lead an organization from the ground up. You will be excited to lead from a client/external factor and from a business/internal factor
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Good salary package and benefits
- Work in a proactive environment
- Central Tokyo location
- Work for an international and known brand
Sorry, this job is no longer available