Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is looking for a talented individual, who can work as a Sales Assistant for a leading international financial services client in Tokyo.
Specialized Groups' client is looking to increase client coverage by growing its Japanese team.
- Providing the highest level of expertise to the Institutional Clients
- Work with global departments (Client service, Legal, Contracts, Billing, Marketing, Product Management & Operations etc.) to ensure that all client requests / inquiries are managed appropriately
- Maintain accurate records regarding account visits, client conversations, finalized contracts, etc.
- Proactively solicit client feedback regarding new initiatives and future product development
- Provide feedback from clients to Marketing, Sales, Research and Product Development groups
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese (Native-level) and English (Business-level)
- Experience with a reputable Buy side or Sell side firm within the sales space.
- Funds experience is an advantage
- Proven business development skills and an assertive mindset to aggressively penetrate into the Japan markets.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills that will allow the successful candidate to work effectively across a broad range of business functions, including the ability to work with Product Specialists, Portfolio Managers and employees in other offices.
- MBA, CFA are highly regarded
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Good salary package and benefits
- Work in a proactive environment
- Central Tokyo location
- Work for an international and known brand
Sorry, this job is no longer available