Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized-Group is recruiting for an American company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies.
Their solutions are being used by over 400,000 clients worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 100, and 98% of the Fortune 500.
The marketing program manager has strategic, programmatic and operational responsibilities related to demand creation program objectives, including acquisition, engagement and acceleration. This role owns the collection, creation and distribution of demand creation best practices and works with marketers to apply them within the organization.
- Developing and managing a territory and meeting or exceeding assigned revenue targets
- Prospecting for new business and direct customer engagement, working with partners to increase knowledge and efficiencies
- Carrying out all aspects of the sale including pricing negotiations, contract development, and ensuring successful order fulfillment
- Managing both an indirect customer procurement (channel) and direct customer engagement model
- Leveraging and maximizing network partners, alliances, and system integrators as the fulfillment channel while working with end user accounts on IT initiatives
- Managing weekly forecasts against revenue targets and working closely with inside sales counterparts to manage the pipeline and set appropriate revenue expectations
- Partnering with sales and service organizations and IT business executives within corporate environments
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Solid sales achievements figures
- Strong relationships with Public, Educational or Government facilities
- Hunter oriented personality
- 5+ years prior territory sales experience in a high tech, indirect and direct sales
- Fluent Japanese and business English abilities
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation and additional benefits
- International environment
- Flex working time
- Annual Paid Leave, Pension, Insurance, Maternity Leave
- Central Tokyo Office