Your New Career Opportunity
A successful and fast growing e-commerce cosmetic company is looking for an experienced IR manager. This role will be working closely with the founder and the CFO of the company and hold regular meetings with investors.
For this role, in addition to constructing the company's growth strategy and giving external explanations, you are also expected to incorporate it into the strategy execution within the company.
- Create the investor presentation (stock story)
- Data/information Disclosure (segment information, KPI) review and creation
- Preparation of various IR materials (annual report, booklet for shareholders) / Investor support
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 2 years of experience at listed company
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent Japanese, basic English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Start-up environment
- Flexible working hours
- Minimum Over-Time