Your New Career Opportunity
A European Investment Management firm is looking for an Investment Specialist. The Investment Specialist is an important client facing position, and brings an added level of nuance to the institutional business.
- Act as an effective product representative for clients, prospects and consultants for the product coverage assigned and for the respective portfolios and/or investment process
- Own client relationships to deliver outstanding client servicing and build business relationships
- Support sales and marketing activities for existing and future products
- Prepare research reports and industry presentations
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese (Native) and English (Business)
- 5 - 10 years of experience with a reputable buy side firm within the investment space
- Experience in investment management of a variety of asset classes (equities, fixed income and alternatives), or similar related experience as a product specialist and/or client portfolio manager
- Proven product capability and knowledge, with an assertive mindset to aggressively penetrate further into the Japan markets.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills that will allow the successful candidate to work effectively across a broad range of business functions
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Tokyo Central office
- International working environment