Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is looking for an Investment Operations Specialist for a 1 Trillion AUM Asset Firm. firm is looking to increase its investment effort in Japan, and the investment operations is key to this growth.
- Collect, organize and analyze economic, industry and company data and trends that are sourced through various channels, including third-party research firms, interviews with industry sources, internal experts, databases, trade publications and other online sources
- Undertake security and sector analysis and complete stock notes. Keep up-to-date on sector, country and market developments and trends. Country trips and produce investment trip reports. To perform analysis of company results and provide results commentaries of portfolio holdings.
- Create and maintain spreadsheet based financial and valuation models
- Create and maintain proprietary databases
- Prepare research reports and industry presentations
- Summarize company and brokerage conference calls and meetings
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese (Native) and English (Business)
- Significant experience with a reputable Buy side or Sell side firm within the investment space.
- Multi sector experience is an advantage
- Proven business development skills and an assertive mindset to aggressively penetrate into the Japan markets.
- Proven ability to create and develop a marketing and presentation process with a focus on closing new business.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills that will allow the successful candidate to work effectively across a broad range of business functions, including the ability to work with Product Specialists, Portfolio Managers and employees in other offices.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Highly competitive salary package.
- Work in a central Tokyo location.
- International environment.
- Speak English in a supportive team.