Your new career opportunity
Specialized Group is searching for an Intellectual Property Specialist in Tokyo.
Our client is a manufacturer of hardware and software used in mobile device technology and general desktop solutions. They power the digital world and have been one of the key digital transformation companies of Asia in the last 20 years. Their profitability and market position is strong and they provide technology to the work place, the home, to mobile communications and the automotive sector. They have a range of products and technical patents that require protection and registration. As a result they would like to add one more IP specialist to their team.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Experience registering patents, trademark and copyright.
- Able to speak to technicians and R&D for prior Art details and descriptions of original invention and to patent protect research
- Comfortable working in a detail oriented environment, able to concentrate and accurate record the patent process to achieve successful patent applications
- Familiar with the Patent registration process in Japan, EU and under European Patent Office.
- Research: Discovery work for Patent investigations, patent search in Japan and overseas
- Patent application processl create statements with the BENRISHI, and other documentation of patents.
- Countermeasures for IP that faces issues and patent breaches.
- Strong communication in Japanese and English is required.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- A rewarding career in the Patent related area of law, You would be a key member of the team and they will offer you opportunities to grow within the team
- Management of patent divisions, working with patent officers in Japan and overseas .
- Great career path, as they grow, you will be one of the key team members of the office in Japan
- Competitive salary, generous holiday allowance and an annual bonus
- Some assistance with housing is prov
Sorry, this job is no longer available