Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Senior IT Strategy Manager. This is the perfect role for a technology professional with experience in portfolio management. Take the opportunity to build a career at a leading broadcast television network.
Specialized Group’s client is an American cable, satellite, and broadcast television network.
This position reports on the portfolio of investment in IT and enables key decision makers to prioritize demand based on strategic objectives, risks, dependencies and potential constraints in the supply of IT.
- Drive portfolio management process and responsibilities. This includes creating investment (project) portfolio and portfolio management practices and creating a service and technology portfolio management practice.
- Establish processes and implement tools to support investment portfolio management.
- Provide leadership and set the strategic direction, mission and vision for the portfolio management function.
- Strategically partner and collaborate with IT teams in defining and deploying strategies that ensure investments enable the achievement of goals.
- Engage with and conduct reviews to assess portfolio plans.
- Oversee the measurement and reporting of portfolio performance, including the development of evaluation tools, and the creation of scorecards and dashboards that will accurately present this data.
- IT functional budget - Forecasting and Planning.
- Manage monthly forecasting and planning for the investment portfolio and IT expenses.
- Lead annual and long-range budget planning for the investment portfolio.
- Ensure focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure that IT communication outputs are of a high standard, respond to the needs of the target audience and are delivered within agreed budget and timelines.
- Manage the day-to-day internal and external communications related activities for the IT team.
- Drive culture change to instill a focus on continuous performance improvement.
- Make hiring recommendations.
- Responsible for all performance-related activities, including performance reviews.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Fluent-level Japanese is required.
- Business-level English communication skills are also required.
- 5 years’ experience in portfolio management or a related field.
- 5 years’ management experience.
- Proven experience in successfully leading and facilitating teams in portfolio management or IT strategy
- Highly developed organization skills with strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills.
- Understanding of the entire software development lifecycle.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Modern office in Chiba
- International environment
- Speak English