Your New Career Opportunity
A global information technology company is looking for a Risk/Compliance Manager person with good experience and understanding of Cloud solutions and product compliance. You are the thought-leader to guide the implementation of Cloud strategies with compliance mindset.
About the Company
The company provides digital and cloud services solutions, focused into AI, cloud, application services, digital transf., modern workplace and security services.
- Provides thought-leadership and architectural guidance on strategic cloud solutions.
- Influences engineering teams requiring technical depth in Public clouds implementations.
- Produces prescriptive guidance across networking, storage, operating systems, virtualization, and external services that are commonly part of a cloud compliance solution.
- Ensures success in designing, building, and migrating applications, software, and services on Azure and AWS platforms.
- Develops and contributes to customer-facing publications such as white-papers and proof of concepts.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity.
- Prior experience in implementing either AWS or Azure clouds
- Proven experience in both product management and technical program management
- Experience Cloud Security Mark Gold, Japan Information Security Audit (JASA), IRAP ISM, ISO27xxx, and other global compliance requirements
- Deep understanding and application of various delivery methodologies
- 5 years implementing solutions within Azure and AWS environments
- At least one or more of the following designations: CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, GSNA, GCCC, or GSEC.
- Fluent Japanese ability and business English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation and additional benefits
- International environment
- Flex and remote working
- Annual Paid Leave, Pension, Insurance, Maternity Leave
- Central Tokyo Office
Sorry, this job is no longer available