Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently looking for IT Manager for a global medical device company.
- Responsible for local system infrastructure, networking, and integration.
- Manage the development and maintenance of local application systems, in co-ordination with local/global stakeholders.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and implementing local IT process standardization project.
- Introduce, implement, and manage measurable operating process improvement and cost reductions, either directly or indirectly.
- Manage outsourced suppliers/vendors to ensure their high-quality services.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Professional knowledge and management ability for infrastructures, network. hardware, software, and security control in general.
- Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.)
- Group Ware (SharePoint, Lotus Notes, etc.)
- ERP Package (SAP, NetSuite, etc.)
- Operating Systems (Windows, Windows Server OS, iOS, etc.)
- Database (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Network (Cisco IOS, Meraki, etc.)
- Proven management expertise to implement/enhance business/operating processes collaborating with commercial stakeholders and team members.
- Native in Japanese lanague and strong English proficiency (speaking, writing, and listening) to have business communication/discussion with overseas stakeholders.
The Benefits You will Receive
- International environment
- Management role
- Speak English