Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for an IT Manager. This is the perfect role for a technology professional with experience in SAP SDMM. Take the opportunity to build a career at a European sporting goods company.
Specialized Group’s client is a multinational firm devoted to the production and marketing of sporting goods. This role will report directly to the Japan Finance & IT Director.
- Oversee the overall IT system.
- Managing the IT infrastructure (server, network, PC etc.) and other systems related to IT security.
- Operational support in IT infrastructure field, or lead experience in projects.
- Experience leading a project team.
- Ability to coordinate with the global team.
- English correspondence.
- Japan IT operates under APAC IT, cooperation with APAC and global IT is essential.
- IT budget control.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Fluent-level Japanese is required.
- Business-level English communication skills are also required.
- 5 years of relevant IT experience in an organization.
- Highly developed organization skills with strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Up to ¥10m annual salary
- 15% performance bonus
- Central Tokyo office
- International environment
- Speak English
Sorry, this job is no longer available