Our client is a leading Financial Services firm with global reach. This is a very established company with diverse interests in the Financial technology space.
- Work with global and regional heads to define, plan and execute strategies for Financial savings and efficiency, people and talent, and Vendor sourcing.
- Build up financials and headcount requirements.
- Track departmental performance to budget.
- Agree on the cost allocation methodology.
- Oversee the procurement process.
- Ensure IT governance, compliance, and training is compliant.
- Develop internal work processes and guidelines.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native-level Japanese and business-level English language skills.
- Proactive, with strong communication skills.
- 10 years’ experience in IT with experience in project management, operations or back office management.
- Good in Excel and PowerPoint – Strong data analysis skills are required.
- Able to convey information effectively to a wide range of people in the organization.
- Experience in leading initiatives for staff engagement.
- Comfortable in a dynamic & fast-paced environment.
- Strategic thinker and detail-oriented.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo Location
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent career path