Your New Career Opportunity
This is a rare position responsible for providing level 1 and 2 support for an investment company in a permanent position.
- Assist users experiencing technical problems.
- Defines system requirements and works with end user departments to analyze and document work flows and information needs.
- Perform technical request and incident resolution or, when needed, escalation to the appropriate group
- Ability to walk end-user through diagnostic procedures to identify, resolve, or determine the source of error.
- Communicate with software and hardware vendors to request service, updates, and resolution of open tickets.
- Log, track, and maintain detailed incident reports on all requests.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- At least 3 years of experience in helpdesk or desktop support role
- Extensive IT technical support skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Familiarity with working in a global environment/culture
- Bilingual English/Japanese (Business level Japanese)
- Finance industry experience preferred
The Benefit You Will Receive
- International working environment
- Speak English
- Central Tokyo office