Your New Career Opportunity
Hospitality firm are looking to hire an HR Manager. This will be a cluster HR position although the firm are open to HR Managers, Business Partners or even Sr. Generalists without Cluster experience.
Hospitality experience is not essential for the position.
As the role is confidential but if you're curious about the hospitality space and moving into a cluster-type position kindly apply here for a causal connection.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance by overseeing talent acquisition, employee career development, succession planning, retention programs, training and leadership development
- Function as a strategic, human capital business advisor to the senior management team
- Develop initiatives, policies and programs to complement existing practices and create consistency across the organization
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in human resources or management
- 7+ years' of professional HR experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and business English
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- International working environment
- Speak English