Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Financial Controller. This is the perfect role for an experienced finance professional with excellent knowledge of the retail sector. Take the opportunity to build a career at a leading Swiss watchmaking company. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a leading Swiss watchmaker. This company is well-known in the retail sector.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Native-level Japanese and Business-level English.
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller.
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location.
- Competitive salary.
- Work in an international environment.
Sorry, this job is no longer available