Your New Career Opportunity
This is the perfect role for an FP&A expert to take the opportunity to build a career at a large international company. Specialized Group is currently searching for an FP&A professional. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a huge International company with a growing team in Japan. This company's business covers the technology and hospitality spaces. You will be working in the Finance team.
- Understanding the Automated Reconciliation system and Different types of Owner Contracts and help owners and business teams for any query that comes their way.
- Get the reconciliation issues resolved by taking appropriate approvals as per SOP in collaboration with Central Reconciliation team.
- Assure the correct applicability of contractual elements in calculations by generating the data and assessing the same through various analysis.
- Publish MIS on different key performance metrics that help in identifying the gaps and new improvement opportunities in the overall reconciliation system.
- Execute compliance requirements for Fixed Assets tagging, Invoice processing, etc.
- Ensure timely Collection from owners and corporates.
- Knowledge and computation of GST taxes and commissions.
- Should be able to comprehend booking reports and explain the same in a simplified way to hotel partners.
- Supporting month end closure.
- Dispute Management through coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- High levels of initiative with the ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously with conflicting priorities
- Strong understanding of processes, control to enable biz to scale
- Strong excel skills
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work.
- Has supervisory responsibilities on special projects concerning Finance Operations
- Business English
We believe in the importance of fast decision making and the true venture spirit. There is the opportunity to present your ideas and challenge yourself.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo office
- International environment
- Speak English
- Career Path
Sorry, this job is no longer available