Your New Career Opportunity
This is the perfect role for an experienced finance professional with excellent knowledge of the retail sector. Specialized Group is currently searching for an experienced FP&A professional. Take the opportunity to build a Financial Planning and Analysis career at an international company. There is a competitive compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is an International company with a growing team in Japan. This company has key investments in the retail sector.
- Manage 2 junior staff
- Regularly communicate in English with the CFO
- Act as a business partner to other functions in order to add value in analyzing actual costs and in planning costs/initiatives for the coming months.
- Take the lead in budget and rolling forecast processes, mainly for G&A, Marketing & Communications, Warehouse/Logistics and IT costs.
- Control the compliance with internal policies and perform ad hoc checks on actual spending, in order to propose/ put in place actions aiming at improving the usage of the Company’s resources.
- Liaise with assigned functions and with the Procurement Dept, in order to identify savings and in putting in place actions aiming at improving the financial efficiency.
- Be a point of reference for internal/external auditors.
- Streamline current policies, aiming at improving the efficiency and at simplifying the processes.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good communicator, fluent both Japanese and English.
- Inspirational leadership, with vision and ambition, ready to challenge the status quo.
- Confident, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Central Tokyo office.
- Growing career path.
- Speak English.
Sorry, this job is no longer available