Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for an FP&A Manager. This is the perfect role for an experienced finance professional with excellent knowledge of the healthcare sector. Take the opportunity to build a Financial Planning and Analysis career at a leading global company. There is a rewarding compensation package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a leading international pharmaceutical company. They produce a range of products for many different markets.
- Provide solid financial insights and proactive support to senior management on strategic and operational decision making.
- Develop and manage a 5-year strategic plan, annual budget plans, actual gap analysis, monthly forecast updates, and risk & opportunity management.
- Lead the global business review processes (Budgets, plans, review meetings).
- Identify and lead productivity initiatives. Design business processes in line with internal control requirements.
- Work as the functional and divisional project participation lead.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Fluent-level Japanese and Business-level English.
- 5 years' experience working as an FP&A Manager.
- Solid financial background with strong analytical and logical thinking abilities.
- Concise and clear communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English. This role involves presenting reports to global HQ in English.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location.
- Very competitive salary.
- Work in an international environment.
- Defined career path.
||Top Tier Company
Sorry, this job is no longer available