Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for a Digital Marketing Manager. This is the perfect role for a seasoned professional with extensive knowledge of the luxury and fashion industries, as well as passion and a drive for success. The ideal candidate should also be skilled in content marketing, social media marketing/digital campaigns, and CRM.
Take the opportunity to build a career at a very established global brand. There is a rewarding compensation and benefits package for this position.
Specialized Group’s client is a renowned brand with global interests. This company is a market leader in the luxury and cosmetics space. The organization is currently growing, so they are expanding their team in Japan. You will be working in an established brand, with a great team, and wonderful company leadership.
- Manage content calendars for the Japanese audience and for assigned stores.
- Oversee the end-to-end production, execution and post-launch analysis of campaigns and content.
- Leverage brand DNA and assets and stay up-to-date on consumer trends, new technologies, best practices and innovation from the digital and social media landscape.
- Establish goals for the growth and development of digital marketing programs.
- Analyze and report on campaign results and KPIs, highlighting successes, trends, and opportunities. Maintain a formal process to update and share findings with marketing teams.
- Ability to manage budgets and calculate program ROI to formulate recommendations into current and future strategies.
- Understand and monitor the competitive landscape and provide insight and recommendations to drive the program business forward as best in class.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Business-level English language skills.
- Fluent-level Japanese language skills.
- Prior experience leading the planning and execution of social media and web content/ digital campaign projects.
- Strong user understanding and demonstrated expertise in web content, digital/social trends, usability, and technology to deliver the best user experience in the most technically efficient manner.
- An understanding of the digital marketing environment (social, paid media, analytics, UGC, influencers, third-parties).
- Strong project management, analytical, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter and problem solver who is proactive and solution oriented.
- Proactive leader with a balance of strategic and creative/interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the luxury industry preferred.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience).
- Central Tokyo Office Location.
- Work in an international environment.
Sorry, this job is no longer available