Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is looking for an Digital Marketing Assistant Manager for a leading international cosmetics company. This is a rewarding opportunity to work for a global brand.
Our client is a manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare and cosmetics products. This company is looking to increase their presence in Japan. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing team.
- Understand annual marketing calendars and medium- to long-term strategies, planning, implementing, analyzing and reporting to achieve goals.
- Launching new products. Planning, production, and operation of digital & social media advertisements in the promotion of existing products (including production of digital assets such as movies and still images, banners, landing pages, etc.).
- Organic posting planning, production and operation of social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LINE).
- Planning, production, and operation of brand fan club.
- Planning, production, and operation of policies for appointed influencers.
- Planning, production and implementation of consumer events.
- Support for online store staff / wholesale online store staff.
- Collaboration and cooperation with PR, CRM, product teams, creative, education, sales, and other relevant departments.
- Collection and analysis of digital strategies of competing brands and advertisement information.
- Creation of internal and external materials.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Business-level English language skills
- Native-level Japanese language skills.
- 3 years’ experience in digital marketing for the cosmetics industry or a related industry.
- Project Management experience.
- Basic PC knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in PR and CRM is a plus.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- ¥5-7m in compensation
- Work in a central Tokyo office
- Good benefits package
- Speak English