Your New Career Opportunity
A thriving start-up company is looking for a HR professional with a background in Recruitment planning and data analysis.
- Manage the growth and recruitment of staff using data and metrics.
- Establish hiring forecasts and discuss with leaders about needs.
- Manage and coordinate recruitment and onboarding.
- Lead and coordinate standardization, optimization and implementation of process and cost improvements.
- Lead and support the project management of strategic improvements and pushes.
- Launch initiatives to remove inefficiencies and redundancies within local processes.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed / efficiency and quality.
- Interpret data and develop recruitment processes.
The Skills and Experience You Need To Succeed
- 3 years + in Recruitment planning
- Strong Analytical and decision making skills
- Fluent Japanese and English required - other languages a plus!
- Adaptable and flexible, willingness to challenge yourself
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Fast moving, International work culture
- Communication with HQ and APAC
- Flex and remote work
- Opportunity to manage projects and create a real impact in the business.
- Competitive compensation, various allowances, pension and insurance.