Your New Career Opportunity
An American cloud company is currently searching for the Lead customer success manager.
About the Company
It is an American company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies. Their solutions are being used by over 400,000 clients worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 100, and 98% of the Fortune 500.
The Lead Customer Success Manager, manage a portfolio of strategic subscription/SaaS customers. Your ultimate goal is to ensure your customers are actively using, expanding and renewing their portfolio of products and services. You’ll do this by focusing on success planning, adoption and expansion management strategies, driving towards key business outcomes as your customer’s strategic advisor.
In a more simplier way, ensure that your customers are happy and nurture your relationship with them!
- ensure the right focus and technical resources are applied to maximize customer success, including working closely with the Technical Account Manager, Sales, Engineering and Product Management
- apply a proven CS methodology to lead customers through all phases of their journey and responsible for creating the Success Plan
- advise customers on business process enhancements based on best practices, business knowledge, and visibility into current vs. future state product capabilities
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Relevant Technical background
- Project management experience
- Leadership qualities
- 8 years professional experience.
- Minimum of 6 years in Customer Success with proven experience renewing and expanding customer’s subscription entitlements.
- Customer relationship management experience – large/complex enterprise, customer facing and executive level customer relationship and account management.
- Professionalism and confidence to work closely with, and advise, top level executives
- Fluent Japanese ability and strong command of English
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation and additional benefits
- International environment
- Flex working time
- Annual Paid Leave, Pension, Insurance, Maternity Leave
- Central Tokyo Office