Your New Career Opportunity
Corporate compliance has become a major concern for global companies and senior managers across a range of industries and jurisdictions, as a result a number of our clients are in need of corporate compliance officers.
- You would be responsible for the Compliance schedule, the delivery of training, the translation of global documentation into Japanese and the assimilation of international regulations and local regulatory requirements.
- Build efficient systematic control systems into the compliance schedule and ensure they are implemented within the business.
- Act as first line of defense for all compliance matters, act as the liaison between the entity in Japan and regulators.
- Ensure compliance is updated, and in line with global requirements.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Problem solving ability, solve complex problems provide creative solutions
- Clarity of thought and word, to express complex laws in concise easily understood language
- Able to communicate with various stakeholders in the organization, from senior management to front side people
- Act as liaison with regulators as the named compliance officer
- Draft, standardize operational legal & compliance documents, internal policies and SOPs
- 5 – 10 years' compliance experience in Banking, securities, buy-side or sales side with experience as contact person for regulatory inquiries.
- Independence of mind and self-governance, able to design, act and deliver to the business compliance solutions with minimum supervision and maximum accountability
- Advice and counsel to senior management, to justify and ensure compliance is an integral part of business planning
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Discretion and independence to implement the compliance schedule as you see fit, Global report line, with accountability to international stakeholders
- Use of English and Japanese on a daily basis
- Global support in the implementation
- Advice and mentoring program to ensure you grow in the role
- Competitive compensation package, contributions to pension, healthcare and insurance.
- Generous holiday allowance.
Sorry, this job is no longer available