Your New Career Opportunity
A Boutique European AM is searching for someone who is ready to handle the client servicing needs here in Tokyo. This is the perfect position for someone with a client services background, but who would now like to take on a more senior level position which would lead to managing a team, while working at a first-class institution.
About the Company
The company is a leading global financial investment firm who is mainly dealing with a pension client base here in Tokyo. The investment team is based in London, so Native Japanese and Business English is a must.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly client report and commentaries.
- Answer ad hoc client queries on a wide variety of investment, operational, compliance and regulatory matters.
- Engages with client to understand any unique reporting or operational requirements and communicates to the firm's internal business partners, identifying areas of customization for further discussion.
- Ensures timely, clear and concise communication of client and prospect information to make certain the firm can meet their unique requirements.
- Works directly with clients and other departments regarding: portfolio rebalancing, in-kind transition coordination, reporting requirements (e.g. performance, account transactions, and market/attribution commentary), and operational details.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese (Native) and English (Business)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the asset management industry or at a global custodian
- Must be familiar with financial instruments and demonstrate an understanding of basic investment concepts.
- Comfortable working within a small office atmosphere
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Tokyo Central office
- International working environment