Your New Career Opportunity
A global asset management firm is seeking an experienced client services professional due to the firm’s expansion in 2018.
With locations across the globe and a well-established Tokyo office, this vacancy represents an excellent opportunity within the buy-side to support the firm’s growth strategy in Asia.
- Provide end-to-end client service and acting as a single point of contact for the Tokyo client base.
- Supporting the front office in providing a superior client experience.
- Asset class coverage includes derivatives, equities, and fixed income.
- Assisting in the onboarding and implementation of new clients.
- Cash management support.
- Monthly and ad-hoc client reporting.
- Support new product launch and firm-wide initiatives.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- At least 2 years’ experience working in the financial services industry, ideally from a buy-side firm.
- Client focused and commercially aware.
- Experience in middle office operations.
- Proactive with the ability to work in a team and individually.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication capability in both Japanese and English.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Competitive compensation package
- Good work-life balance