Specialized Group is currently looking for an Administrator for our Tokyo office. As a key part of our team, you will ensure that our administration workflow runs smoothly and efficiently.
This role will suit an administration professional with excellent organization skills who wants to experience working in an international workplace.
Your responsibilities will include consulting with clients, suppliers, and staff. Clear communication is a key requirement for this position. You will be working in an international environment where you will have the chance to communicate in English and Japanese.
Your duties will range across a variety of office operations. Attention to detail, and being able to manage and prioritize tasks are key requirements to this role.
There is real potential to enhance your skills and develop your career in this position. We have a clearly defined career path for this role.
Our office is conveniently located close to Ebisu station with easy access to the Yamanote, Saikyo and the Shonan-Shinjuku JR lines, and the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line.
Take this exciting opportunity today. Apply now.
- Clear communication skills in English and Japanese (writing and speaking).
- Proven time management and organization skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and complete tasks accurately.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to take ownership of projects.
- Responsible, with a drive to succeed.
- Able to work with, analyze and improve processes.