Your New Career Opportunity
Specialized Group is currently searching for an Accounting Manager. This is the perfect role for a finance professional with excellent knowledge of the hospitality and market. Take the opportunity to build a career at a leading international hospitality brand.
Specialized Group’s client is a hospitality company specializing in premium holidays. This company owns or operates over seventy premium resorts in a number of exotic locations around the world.
Ensure accuracy of accounts (local and group accounting) with full knowledge of best-practice accounting requirements including tax and reporting. The primary job focus is the responsibility for accounting for the major Japanese entities under the supervision of the Finance Director.
- Ensure accuracy of Journal entries.
- In charge of treasury related tasks, such as cash management and treasury.
- Act as lead for tax returns and auditing.
- Preparation of documents and reports needed for closing, audit, tax, local requirements.
- Management of two accountants and external parties (external auditors, tax advisors).
- Supervise monthly accounting procedures including VAT and withholding tax treatment.
- Develop systems or tools to ensure efficient, accurate and timely review or completion financial statements.
- Maintain liquidity and review or negotiate the credit terms on the TA and supplier’s contracts.
- Ensure timely A/R collections and identify any credit risks with the sales department.
The Skills and Experience You Need to Succeed
- 5+ years’ experience in a technical or financial position.
- 3+ years’ experience accounting in an international company is preferable. University Degree.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting (J-GAAP, IFRS) and local tax regulation.
- Bookkeeping 1st grade or CPA equivalent certification.
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Central Tokyo location.
- Competitive salary.
- Management responsibilities.
- Speak English.