Your New Career Opportunity
APAC Marketing Manager Opportunity at Global Medical Device Company with strong APAC presence.
The role owns the downstream marketing strategy and execution of the product line in APAC. He/ she will be the focal contact point in APAC key marketing initiatives, including internal integration, new product/service launch and post launch campaign. In addition, he/she will drive channel enablement & training, customers and market insights and KOL strategy.
This role will be responsible for working closely with regional leadership and in-country marketing teams to gain insight into local market dynamics, collecting voice of customer feedback and consolidating input into the development of regional product launch and key campaigns to drive expected growth for the company.
Market & competition knowledge
- Become the market expert in APAC
- Monitor competitive landscape and technology trends to stay current with new competitive innovations and product offerings
- Ensure the "voice of the customer" is sufficiently captured and integrated in all product solutions delivered to the marketplace, gain actionable insights to drive product strategy in APAC
NPIs & Commercial Launches
- Own the NPI commercial launch process in APAC including product positioning, value proposition development, pricing, key claims, KOLs & early adopters targeting and sales force training and enablement.
- Influence the Global Product Management team to address all APAC needs in terms of new products, features, workflows and price points.
- Lifecycle Management: Monitoring in-market feature performance, identifying post-launch improvements
Field Support and Sales channel enablement
- Create content for sales channels (direct & Indirect) in collaboration with the APAC Marketing Communication team and the Global Marketing team: Competitive analysis, Key benefits, Value Proposition localization by country, Sales pitches
- Drive rigorous funnel management and Sales forecast in collaboration with the Region Sales Managers / Drive SFDC utilization
Deliverables and Key Performance Indicators
- Track overall business results including identification and monitoring of key metrics and other data sources that gauge the health and growth of the business, and future business trends
- Ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned
- Comply with all policies, practice and procedures
The Benefits You Will Receive
- Top-tier company
- Management responsibilities
- International working environment