My client is one of the Fortune 500 companies and they are also the leader in electronic manufacturing with the largest market share. In accordance to the expansion of the team, their team have a diverse range of individuals and also great & capable leaders to motivate and support the team.
- The Finance Analyst will be responsible for a division of the Services business unit and will be responsible for budget management, analysis and reporting of sales figures, and other financial analyst duties
- Include budgeting for the division (assigned to each account in the service business unit)
- Compilation of budget, forecasting & actual management, reporting, etc.
- Regional exposure - active liaising with US headquarter
- Business level English, Native Japanese
- 3 - 5 years of financial experience, budgeting and forecasting required
- Finance related education background
Please APPLY if you are interested or you can email your resume to me directly to : email@example.com