Our client is a multinational IT services and consulting company headquartered in the United States. They provide a wide range of digital, technology, consulting and operation services to clients in various industries. They drive digital transformation, optimize business processes, improve customer experience and achieve strategic objectives through innovative and agile solutions.
Job Title: Business Analyst
This role is for a Business Analyst who will be responsible for gathering requirements for IT projects related to digital marketing and managing creative/IT vendors.
- Conducting business workshops, taking insights from business users
- Ensuring that the requirements are documented correctly and in the required detail.
- Synthesis of requirements and converting them into documents
- Driving agreed processes /frameworks with the team
- Planning to Resolve challenging and critical issues/risks.
- Handling Client interfacing and coordinating the support status within the team.
- Status reporting to local and global stake holders for clients.
Requirements - Must have:
- Business Analysis experience
- Should have some knowledge of the business processes in one of the functions like (Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing)
- Must have done requirement gathering and analysis work.
- Good understanding of SDLC and its related best practices/framework is desirable.
- Strong Bilingual Japanese and English skills (writing/reading/communication) to communicate effectively both at local stakeholders, multiple partners involved in IT project implementation and regional stakeholders.
Requirements - Desirable:
- Knowledge of tools in writing/designing business process maps.
- Experience of working with tools like JIRA and MS VISIO
- Experience in working for onsite-offshore models.