Our client's Tax Technology and Transformation Team is growing with the goal of revolutionizing client services through the power of technology. Our team consists of a diverse range of individuals, including tax accountants with experience at accounting firms, foreign companies, and financial institutions, as well as professionals with backgrounds in accounting systems, project management, and engineering at SI companies.
As the manager responsible for these projects, your duties will include:
- Leading the DX project, which involves process improvement and work efficiency improvement using RPA, AI, and other technologies
- Automating business processes using UiPath and developing web applications
- Developing AI systems using natural language processing and image processing technology, as well as Python data analysis and AI model development
- Designing and building microservice architecture using Docker and Kubernetes, building CI/CD Pipeline and ML Pipeline
- Supporting tax accountant work and participating in client work efficiency projects
- Data cleansing using Alteryx and VBA, data visualization using Tableau and PowerBI
- Collaborating with global technology development teams, overseas vendors, and other firms to carry out a new system introduction project.
Language Skills Required:
- Business Level Japanese
- Business Level English
Sorry, this job is no longer available