Senior Accounting Manager (Consumer Goods) シニアアカウンティングマネージャー
We're in search of a Senior Accounting Manager for a leader in the Consumer Goods sector. This is an opportunity to take a leadership role within a global company.
- Lead the local accounting team.
- Work closely with the Global Shared Service Team.
- Maintain SOX compliance in all business processes.
- Drive process improvements within the department.
- Manage monthly closing activities, focusing on General Ledger and cost accounting.
- Liaise with the headquarter finance team on monthly financial reports.
- Handle balance sheet reconciliation.
- Oversee cash flows and coordinate with APAC treasury and financial institutions.
- Assess inventory reserves and valuations.
- Review monthly accruals from different departments.
- Ensure compliance with tax and commercial laws.
- 7 years of accounting experience.
- Experience with SAP.
- Understanding of IFRS.
- Experience in the retail sector, especially stock management and contracts.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English.